Sunday, February 21, 2010

YUM!

We're having company over this coming weekend, and I was looking for something to drizzle over grilled fruit for dessert and I finally tried this little bit of liquid heaven. All I can say is YUM. This butterscotch sauce  will now and forever be my go to sauce. Five ingredients + five minutes= amazing goodness.

 Obviously I had to try it... for quality control purposes of course. And again YUM. As a side thought, lately I've really come to understand how much of our monthly budget was spent on things I was quite capable of doing/making  for myself and at less than half the price I would have paid for them. Now not only do I feel more confident in my own home and abilities our rainy day savings is actually starting to grow. Two very good things if you ask me.


2 comments:

  1. Yum is right. It is dangerous to have found this recipe so late at night! Thanks for sharing! Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol it really is dangerous to have around. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete