Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lemon butter and Hope

Hello chicks! It would seem in the crazy days of this past year I have lost my blogging way. But I am back and have plenty to share....including this gem lemon butter...who would have thought? This is so creamy and wonderful I could eat it with a spoon, okay I did but still sooooo good.

The recipe made 2 half pint mason jars we kept one here to enjoy and the other went to my father in-law with a batch of fresh scones for his birthday which I might add were very well received.
Things are starting to look up around here we've recently embarked on quite the adventure and my hope has been renewed for a miracle. I'll share as we get farther into the process I just needed to pass on some good energy. Anyways the sun is rising and I'm off to start breakfast for Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment