Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 5 - Keeping it simple Christmas tree garland

This is the view I had from my kitchen window this morning so lovely and crisp feeling, than I thought if something as simple as snow can make a tree look so wonderful ...why every year do I spend so much money creating a "theme"?
 So keeping with the idea of keeping it simple I broke out my 4.5mm dpn's and set to work.


I cast on 4 stitches, started to work in I-cord and around 20 or so feet I realized this is going to take more time than I thought...I tried to talk N into it but he just wasn't buying my it's so relaxing speech (hmmm...) I guess I'll have to keep at it and in another 20 or 30 feet I should be done ...right?
 

The "almost 20' pile". Looking at this picture I think maybe I should wipe the toast crumbs off the table before knitting on it or at the very least before taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment