Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The never ending queue

   Oh the Ravelry Queue ....yes all you knitters know what I'm talking about... the never ending queue, about once a month I get the bright idea that I am  going to clean up my queue get some of those long ago marked projects cast on and finished up.

   Well let's say that's a better idea in theory than in practice. In my head I say okay no more pattern searching for awhile and than my knitting heart says "wouldn't that Christmas stocking your working on be wonderful with some knit stars"... and off I go.

    Hours later with 4 new patterns added to my queue and a stack of knit stars sitting next to me I know for my sanity I need to just go with the flow and knit what the heart wants to knit and queue the rest for another day.
See knit stars attached with vintage buttons...right? I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment