Sunday, March 28, 2010

Endless Spinning

Ooops a little posting lapse...but on the upside I've managed to get a ton of crafting done lately..yay for me! So lots to share in the coming days. I've been spinning like crazy my little spindle and bag of roving comes with me everywhere. Who would have thought you could get so much completed in a car ride?

This book Respect the Spindle: Spin Infinite Yarns with One Amazing Tool was really helpful when I was looking for help, although there is a lot of great information available on the internet this book really set me on the right track ...it's really not as easy as it looks let me tell you.

Unrelated Stuff:
~ Finally finished my Olympic Knitting Shawl...had to wait for more yarn but it was well worth it the shawl is the perfect weight for this weather and is always close at hand. Details and finished pics on my Ravelry page.
~ The baking soda shampoo thing and I did not a good match make, although my hair was clean and actually brushable I liked it but... and this is a silly but.. it wasn't as nice and bouncy shiny like it is with commercial shampoo :(

Going to enjoy the rest of this wonderful spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment