Monday, March 9, 2009

Mail Call

My aprons are HERE! I was so happy when I went to pick up my mail and saw not one but two little packages waiting for me. I was so excited by EllynAnne Geisel's The Apron Book, that I hopped right on eBay and found these two sweet little aprons to add to my collection of kitchen linens.

Ok So I'm really not having much luck with my pictures lately am I?



I love this green gingham you can't really tell but my pie crust recipe is already in the pocket of this one from yep you guessed it....making apple pie this morning.


This one makes me want to hang fresh clean summer laundry on the line...oh if only..summer.
Anyhoo speaking of aprons and kitchen linens I thought I would mention this lovely little giveaway over at http://secretstitchclub.blogspot.com/2009/03/kitchen-linens-book-apron-giveaway.html definitely worth checking out.
So I'm off for now I think I'll take refuge from the snow in my craft room and now that I'm inspired finally make the waist apron pattern from the Apron Book ...I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment